Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22 weeks and sick

We had our 20 week ultrasound and much to our delight all was perfect with the baby! We held strong and did not find out the gender. The technician doesn't write it down so I don't have to worry about the doctors accidentally letting it slip. We also found out that my hubby is O+, so I definitely have to get some shots since I am B-. No biggie...I can deal with a shot or two if I have to!

It's been a whirlwind few weeks. We had the anatomy ultrasound and we also had my brother's wedding last weekend. The wedding preparations kept us busy almost every night for the last few weeks, but it was all worth it! Their wedding was beautiful! I am so happy for them.

Along with some candy, I got a parting favor of a summer cold. I must have picked it up from one of the guests. I have a sore throat and tons of congestion. Not much I can do about it. I am allowed to take Sudafed, but I have an allergy to it, so I still can't take it. So, I am just riding this cold out with cough drops, orange juice and lots of sleep! At least my morning sickness seems to have gone away!!! Apparently I just take until the 5 month mark!

I can't believe that I am so far in this pregnancy. This is flying by quickly. I can now feel the baby move pretty much daily. I have prayed so hard for a healthy child to be born...that is all I want. I can endure anything if I have that end result!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I don't know you but I found your blog by doing some searching online about the hcg shots to increase sperm count. My husband and I are blessed with 3 sons and have been trying for another baby for over a year now. We found out recently that he has an extremely low sperm count due to TRT. I had no idea that TRT was to blame. We went to the endo and he told us go start on the Novarel. He started taking the HCG shots last week. I just wondered (since it is so hard to find info on the web about this issue)...how long did it take for your husbands sperm count to go up? Did you find a good place to purchase your hcg? How did the hcg feel to your husband compared to the testosterone? Please email me if you can: dalandparksmom@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it so very much. And a HUGE congrats to you...looks like you have been on quite the roller coaster ride! I'm happy that all of your hard work has paid off! Thank you in advance....Staci.

    ReplyDelete