Friday, May 27, 2011

18 weeks and bumpin'

You know you got me goin', now
(Got me goin')
Just like I knew you would
(Like I knew you would)

Well, shake it up, baby, now
(Shake it up, baby)
Twist and shout
(Twist and shout)


Well, I have definitely popped. While I have started to have a bit of a belly before, now my bump is very obvious! In addition, last week I began to feel movement. At first it was just some swirly, fluttery feelings. This week it became a definite KICK feeling. And the best part is that hubby could feel one of the kicks by putting his hand on my belly! It was definitely a shining moment.

It's hard to believe that in 2 weeks I am half way through this pregnancy! Time is flying by SO quickly. And we have begun our preparations for the baby's arrival. I have gotten talks going at work with my boss about working from home a few days per week. I have started calling daycares in the area to look for someone to watch my baby. And we have the baby's dresser picked out and ordered. Once the dresser is in place, I can begin to put things away.

In a week and a half we have our anatomy ultrasound and soon after that I think I want to make a list of what we need for the baby and register for it.

I still have morning sickness, but it isn't every day any more. I have just resigned myself to the fact that I am going to throw up most days of this pregnancy...and that is okay. I just want a healthy baby...I can deal with vomiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment