Monday, May 9, 2011

15 weeks 4 days: My almost-a-Mother's day

"It's getting better all the time..."

My first "Almost-a-mother's" Day was fantastic. Yes, I did still have some morning sickness. (I do think it is starting to get better...I don't vomit EVERY DAY now...just some days.) I think that was the baby's way of saying "Hi, mom! I'm still in here...don't worry that you killed me! Have a good day!"

After speaking to various family members relaying Happy Mother's Day wishes, my husband and I picked up my mom and took her out to a Mother's Day breakfast. When we got back, my hubby asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate. I of course replied...clean out the baby's room...organize the basement a bit more. So, hubby and I headed out to Target, got some cube shelf storage with fabric totes for the basement. We are going to use that to hold various toys. Then we worked on cleaning out the baby's room as well as organizing the basement. It was a lot of work, but the results are fabulous. I can now fit baby furniture in...and the basement is also looking a lot less of a mess as well!

It's supposed to be nice over the next few days, so I think I am going to try to get outside and plant some flowers and do some weeding. Later in the week, I am going to try to work on the baby book!

No comments:

Post a Comment