Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moving forward

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game


It's been a week about moving forward with life. Despite a severe sinus headache, I've been trying to remain positive and not focus too much on my cycle. Instead, hubby and I have been just trying to remain focused on our relationship and keeping the spark alive. We've been spending quality time together...playing games, watching movies, hugging, kissing, and snuggling.

We both had our acupuncture appointments yesterday. Hubby's acupuncturist asked if he has been feeling more "potent" to which he answered yes. I have to say his drive has definitely been up...whether or not we make a baby, at least we're having some fun!

My acupuncturist was running behind a bit. I just chilled out and relaxed...listened to the music and fountains in the background. When he came in, Andy and I discussed how I felt (good with the exception of my headache.) He put in a number of new points this time..including a few on my head and neck for my headache. I felt like my body was buzzing all over. And the points he put in my heels were SUPER intense. I often wonder what makes some points intense on some days and not others. Hopefully, he brought on ovulation and a longer Luteal phase.

We have also told the last of our immediate family about the issues we are facing. We certainly didn't mean to wait to tell hubby's sister. Unfortunately, it was just a matter of either non-family members being around when we were with her or being interrupted by the kids when we were on the phone. Hubby said that she got quiet and told him that she was so sorry that we are going through all of this. So, that's out of the way. Now we just will continue the acupuncture and herbs and wait for June 4th.

And lastly, hubby has been out of work since January when he was laid off. He's had several interviews, but the process is going slowly with 80 people applying to one job. He got a call for a second interview today. He goes on Monday. God, I hope he gets this job...it would certainly make things a little easier!

I'm trying hard to not focus on Mother's day. It's hard when every other commercial on TV is for Mother's Day. Especially the darn Hallmark commercial. I will be going to my SIL's for Mother's Day. At least the kids will keep me distracted. I keep telling myself that good things are around the corner for us...I just know it. I keep praying for it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment