Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ovulating early?

Come together, right now
Over me


I think I may be ovulating a lot earlier than usual. I have been getting a high reading on my monitor for the last few days. I started cramping and spotting yesterday and took an OPK in the afternoon and got 2 blaring positives. (I used a regular strip and then figured I must be wrong and used a digital.)I also had the usual ovulation pain. This morning I still only got a high on my monitor. Maybe my monitor just missed the surge...I'm not quite sure. It's so odd to be getting + on an opk on CD 10. It wasn't that long ago that I was ovulating on day 20!

But then this whole cycle has been weird. I usually don't spot mid-cycle. It started after an evening of "together" time so I guess my cervix got a little irritated or something. I don't have any pain, so I am not worrying about. If it keeps up, then I will get it checked out. I also am getting over a cold. I thought if anything the cold would push back ovulation, not move it up! And I don't know if my body is going to be successful at it. I mean, I don't have my temp spike yet. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow or so.

Poor hubby has caught the cold I had...you know at the critical time when I need him to perform. I feel so bad for him. He has been a trooper and he told me he wants to catch this egg so he wants to try. I am leaving it up to him. I certainly don't expect him to go through all of this with a cold.

Starting Friday he has to abstain in preparation for his next semen analysis. God, I hope that we get some kind of good news! We could really use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment