Monday, June 14, 2010

6 years....

Good day sunshine, good day sunshine, good day sunshine

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out, I've got something I can laugh about

I feel good, in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day

Good day sunshine, good day sunshine, good day sunshine


Saturday marked our wedding anniversary. We have been married for 6 years now. It's so hard to believe. We've been through so much in those six years...good and bad...losing people we loved to cancer, three moves, buying our first home, becoming an aunt and uncle, saying goodbye to our first dog, raising a puppy together, job loss, and now infertility...

I feel truly blessed to have such a warm, caring, compassionate partner in life. I know that no matter what may come, we're in it together. On the days when I am weak and tired from infertility, my husband lifts me up and tells me we WILL have a family. And on the days he is too tired, I do the same for him.

I love you, baby! I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment