Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long sleepless night

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log


Poor hubby has now entered the dangerous emotional crazy zone that I am in. My period has left me feeling quite tired and emotional this month. Unfortunately, at the same time, hubby's testosterone detox has also entered the emotional stage. The two of us can burst into tears at any time for no apparent reason. We can also get angry in about 2 seconds flat. Luckily, my symptoms should be gone in a few days...hopefully it will be the same for hubby. As he said, "I now know how a woman feels once a month..."

Last night neither of us slept. It wasn't because either of us are worried or anything. Poor hubby had a severe headache from heat and testosterone withdrawal. I kept tossing and turning from the heat, cramps, and nightmares. At one point I believe we were both crying. I have a new rule...only one of us can be hormonal at a time. On the upside, I think we are doing a good job of just giving each other the space and support when it is needed even though we both feel like poop.
We're both exhausted today. Hopefully, acupuncture will help both of us tonight. If nothing else, it should help us to sleep better.

On the way home, I want to grab a care package for our friends. Our friend Natalie is in premature labor. She is only 30 weeks along, so we're all praying that they can hold off labor for awhile longer and give the baby a better chance. She had her first child quite early as well...I believe 8 weeks. I want to make up a little care package of magazines, chocolate, and a card to help her through her hospital stay.

On the upside, hubby has another job interview next week. Hopefully, it will be THE one.

No comments:

Post a Comment