Friday, June 25, 2010

Thank you, God!

Little darling
I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right


Hubby got a job offer today! He has been unemployed for 6 months now. I cannot even tell you how relieved and happy I feel right now. I am walking on a cloud! The job doesn't pay as much, but it so close to home and they will be giving him some vacation days to start off with, so he will be able to make his follow-up fertility appointment in October.

Yesterday's appointment and this good news today makes me feel like things are finally changing for the better...like all of these struggles may finally be coming to an end. I feel so blessed by God right now. Do we still have a hard road ahead of us...yup. But I feel that we can do it!

God, I don't know what your plan is for us, but thank you for lifting the heavy burden on our shoulders. I know that you will never give me more than I can handle and I was contemplating the other day just how much more I could take. Thank you for hearing my cries and relieving some of this pain. Please continue to guide us in our quest for parenthood. I know anything is possible through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment