Monday, April 18, 2011

NT Scan & a busy weekend

Last week I had my NT scan. It was great to see our little one again. The baby was kicking its little legs all over the place. We even watched it turn. We saw a nose, hands and feet! I am so in love with this little one. Everyone keeps telling me they are sorry that I am so sick. Quite frankly the throwing up/nausea just don't bother me. I am so happy to be carrying this little one. I can deal with anything if it means that this baby will come out healthy!

This weekend was quite busy. My brother and future sister-in-law were in for wedding meetings (flowers, etc.) I had (or at least attempted to eat) dinner with my brother on Friday night. Saturday I went clothes shopping with my mother-in-law as my birthday gift. Saturday night I worked from 4 until 11:30. Sunday I got up, had breakfast with my brother and future sister-in-law and then threw the bridal shower for my future SIL! Everything turned out great for the shower, but after this weekend, I am exhausted.

On top of that, my grandfather is quite ill. They are doing surgery this afternoon for a bowel obstruction. I am praying that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment