Wednesday, April 6, 2011

11 weeks pregnant

It is so crazy to think that I am 11 weeks pregnant. I am almost done with the first trimester. While at times I feel like the day is never going to end (mostly due to morning sickness), this pregnancy is really going by fast. Sometimes it still doesn't feel real that I am going to be a mommy!

I have officially graduated from Doctor Castelbaum's office. I go to my first OB appointment on Friday. I am really hoping that the doctor finds the heartbeat on the doppler. I am in total withdrawal now that I am no longer having weekly ultrasounds. I need some sort of sign that the baby is doing well in there. I have this constant fear that I am going to get bad news. I have even had some nightmares about it. I guess that is the infertility still talking.

I am making some progress on the nursery. I cleaned out the closet. It is now free for baby paraphernalia. I just need to finish cleaning out the random stuff sitting in the nursery (some toys that my nephews play with, a random bookshelf, and the dog's crate) and then I think we're all set to start to start bringing baby items into the room. I am lucky in that a friend is giving me a crib. It was only used for about 6 months at her mom's house and is in BRAND new condition. It is the exact crib style and color that I wanted. We just need to find a dresser and then I can start going through all the baby hand me downs that we have been given. When I am further along I will register, but honestly, I don't think we really need all that much stuff!

So, without further ado...here is the crib we'll be using:


And here is the bedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment