Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Treasure these few words till we're together
Keep all my love forever
P.S. I love you
You, you, you


We had our last appointment with Dr. Castelbaum's office on Monday. It was bitter sweet. The nurses and doctors there are SO nice...I am going to miss them. The good thing is that the baby is doing great. We didn't get great photos this week, but the baby is looking MUCH bigger...you can actually see arms and legs and feet! The heart rate was 173.9 so we still have a nice strong heart beat. Hubby and I brought brownies to the nurses as a goodbye gift. They all told me that they want to see pictures of the baby...so we'll have to send a birth announcement to them! So, I have officially graduated...break out the cap and gown! I am now just a regular ob patient...in fact my first ob appointment is late next week.

The baby also went to its first concert on Saturday night. He or she got to attend the Fab Faux concert (via my belly of course!) I was feeling under the weather, but we had wonderful seats (only 4 rows back from the stage) and the Fab Faux sounded wonderful as usual. My dad got tickets for the next show. I told him I might not be able to go...it's only 10 days before my due date, but he said they can always ask someone else to go with them if the baby makes an early arrival or I am not feeling up to it.

In other news, we have begun to clean a few things out of the baby's room. I want to continue the quest, but morning sickness is getting a little worse right now so I am on hold again. It's driving me crazy though...I really want to get things cleaned out so that we can start thinking about what crib/dresser to buy, etc. I know its crazy as I am not that far along, but I just can't help it. I also need to give the house a good cleaning, but that is going to have to wait until the vomiting stops.

I am still having morning sickness. It's just a part of my daily routine at this point. I know when I get up in the morning I have to pee and to vomit. It doesn't phase me too much. I am so grateful to have this baby in my body, that I will gladly suffer through the morning sickness. Hopefully in a few weeks it will ease up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. All kinds of congratulations to you! Nothing like getting to the OB.

    I am new to your blog on a reconnaissance mission re: low progesterone levels.

    Are you using US measurements? Why did you have a beta 4 - is this standard for your practice? Mine only is doing a 4th as my p4 is dropping.

    Was your RE concerned about your p4 at all?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete