Thursday, November 4, 2010

And we're going forward...

First of all, my hubby is the most dedicated dad...before we've even conceived. His poor little glutes are SO sore from these shots. I have told him that if at any time he wants to stop, he certainly can. I will NOT hold it against him. And he keeps saying, "give me the next shot...my body will adjust...I want my testosterone to be normal and I want a baby." You are a dedicated daddy. Thank you, honey, for all that you are doing for our future baby.

Oddly, the right glute seems to hurt more after an injection than the left glute. It's not the actual injection that seems to hurt him...he hardly feels that at all. It's the muscular pain from the injection. We're doing the injection in the correct place at both. I guess that is normal?

I went to see my Dr. today. Dr. S told me with hubby's numbers we can go ahead with an IUI. So, the next step is for me to get an HSG. He looked at his calendar and said "I'm going to get the nurse to schedule you for tomorrow. I'm doing them then and I want to personally do yours." The plan, if my HSG goes well tomorrow, is to then do an IUI the following cycle. I have to find out how much the IUI will cost me, but I think we can manage one this year.

I am so nervous for the HSG tomorrow. I have heard how sometimes they hurt and I don't handle pain well. I am also scared that I won't get good results. I am going to pray hard that it will go okay. My mom is taking me, so I will have someone's hand to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment