Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Number Two down...only god know how many more injections

Last night after work, I gave hubby his second injection. We iced the spot down for a few minutes before giving the injection. He said that he barely felt the stick. We also massaged the muscle a bit and hubby walked around for about 15 minutes after wards and then put heat on it. I think the muscle is a bit sore today, but not as bad as the first injection. It's a process of trial and error until we find what works to help with the muscle soreness from the injections.

Hubby is also feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous today. It happened after the first injection as well and with coming on and off of all the various testosterone medications.

I am feeling very down today...mostly due to work. It's just a frustrating time here right now...I am up against a deadline that just isn't going to happen with all the delays that keep happening. I am filling in for other people's jobs, and I am just plain exhausted. I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment