Monday, November 15, 2010

Just another day in Trying-To-Conceive Land

I haven't posted recently because honestly there isn't much to post. Hubby's butt is starting to feel less sore. And (until this morning) he was also feeling better. This morning he vomited but it may be a stomach bug that is going around. Overall, we think his body is getting used to the medication.

I called the doctor's office to find out how much an IUI would cost us. The lady didn't have the exact numbers in front of her, but she said that it was approximately $100 for the IUI and something less than $100 for the sperm wash.

We tried on our own (again) this month, so hopefully, we won't have to do an IUI. But with our track record, we're planning on an IUI next month. We're still not sure how the whole procedure will work, but at least we know it won't break the bank to try it.

I am once again in the 2 week wait. I guess because I know the chances of my being pregnant are so low, I haven't been paying too much attention to any twinges I may or may not be feeling. I think this cycle is another bust, but I suppose that miracles do happen every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment