Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moving forward...

After careful thought, I made an appointment with my doctor to discuss my using progesterone supplements. We were originally going to wait until DH's SA was good enough for an IUI, but we don't know when that will be and I am being driven crazy with all the spotting. I feel like I bleed 3 out of 4 weeks and it is just unacceptable to me. I just want to stop spotting. So, I made an appointment for next week. Hopefully, he will agree with my request and I can start the supplements this month.

In other news, it's my nephew's 3rd birthday today. We are so happy that he is in our lives and can't wait to give him the gift we made him. We wrote and illustrated our own storybook for him. It features him and his baby brother as trash men who save the town from a huge mess! He loves trash trucks, so this will hopefully be a good gift for him. Happy birthday, little boy! Keep on dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment