Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And we're back to the beginning

The clouds will be a daisy chain
So let me see you smile again


Well, another cycle has ended...only a 9 day LP. I don't know why it was so long the previous time and this time it was only 9 days long, but there is no use in crying over it. Unfortunately, Aunt Flow brought some nasty visitors with her--Mr. Bloat, Ms. Moody, and Mrs. Big Boob. I have been seriously uncomfortable. I can't wait for this to go away so I can start to feel human again.

In other news, my hubby has been working his new job for 2 weeks now. So, far, he is loving it! It is so nice to see him come home a happy, working man! We are fortunate that this job is so close to home. Maybe God meant for him to find a job closer to home before we bring a little one into this world.

I feel blessed that God has provided for us throughout hubby's lay-offs. Altogether it was almost a year that he wasn't working. (3 months...then he worked for 3 months...then was laid off for a second time for 7 months.) We are so fortunate that during that time we were still able to pay the bills and have health coverage(thank goodness we had health insurance through my job!)God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment