Friday, July 30, 2010

Just the usual

As usual, I am waiting to see what happens with my cycle. More specifically, I am waiting to see if my luteal phase decides to be long enough. Right now, I am exhausted. I had a little red spotting this morning, but it has changed to brown this afternoon. I have had headaches and light cramps for the last two days. And my breasts are HUGE and painful right now. None of this things are unusual for pre-AF. I just keep praying that AF stays away for awhile.

Oddly enough, I had a dream I was pregnant last night. In the dream, my pregnancy test was positive. We spent the evening with our nephews last night...it always leaves me wishing we had a child our own...no surprise I dreamed about being pregnant. I just hope that it one day becomes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment