Monday, July 12, 2010

Another cycle done...with some improvement

I admit it's getting better
A little better all the time
Yes I admit it's getting better
It's getting better since you've been mine


Well, Aunt Flow finally made her appearance on Saturday about half an hour before I went off to work. (Why does that always happen before I work a shift at the restaurant?) Although I had TONS of spotting, my luteal phase was better...it was 11 days long...a big improvement from the 8 day luteal phase I have been having. I am not sure if it was acupuncture or herbs or just a fluke, but I will take it. At least it is an improvement. Now if I could do that next month without all the spotting, I'd be a happy girl!

I had a lucrative weekend at work. If I am going to work all weekend and forgo a day off, then I want it to at least be worth my time...and this weekend it was. I had a lot of really nice people and some cute kids in my section. I also got a ton of compliments about my service which always makes me feel good.

Friday night we met my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and my nephews for dinner. My oldest nephew insisted we come to "his" house after dinner, which we did. We played and had a good time. We're babysitting this Friday...we look forward to hanging out with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment