Monday, August 30, 2010

Two week wait hell...

You'd say I'm putting you on, but it's no joke
It's doing me harm, you know I can't sleep
I can't stop my brain, you know it's three weeks
I'm going insane


Days 8, 9, and 10...I was spotting pretty good. I wasn't sure if the progesterone wasn't working or if this is just something that should happen when I usually have my period. The nurse called me back and told me that it was normal and don't worry about it.

After reading online that prometrium can be taken either orally or vaginally, I switched to taking it vaginally. Some people think it is more effective this way as it when taken orally a lot of progesterone is lost as the liver breaks it down. I started taking the medication vaginally and then the spotting stopped.

I have had some very sore breasts and cramping over the last few days, but luckily AF has stayed away. I don't expect a BFP, but it is nice to have a normal cycle length for once!

Tomorrow I think I am going to test. I don't expect anything. I just have to before I discontinue the medication. Damn I hate the 2 week wait...I have all these symptoms which I am pretty sure are the progesterone. I know our chances are slim to none, but I still can't help but have a TINY sliver of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment