Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A new start

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
And stops my mind from wandering
Where will it go


Well, I made it to 14dpo without getting my period. That is a HUGE deal for me. I haven't had a "normal" cycle since I came off the Nuvaring over 20 months ago. Instead I have had an 8 day luteal phase regardless of WHEN I ovulate (early in the cycle or late in my cycle.)

I tested this morning and got what I expected...a Big Fat Negative. But at least I had some progress this month and that this the silver lining to today.

I am working a lot right now. Long hours at my normal job. Still working my part time job on Saturday nights. The last few weeks I have been thinking maybe we're getting to the time when I need to give up that part time job. I am pretty darn tired of constantly working and only having one day off. I mean, I enjoy the job, but I also enjoy being able to do something on the weekend other than work. What keeps me there? Well, I am not sure how much our infertility treatment costs will be. I am not sure if the medication my hubby needs will be covered by insurance. And I don't want to knock out a potential way to cover said medication if we have to pay out of pocket. So, I'm going to keep on working all these hours and reevaluate after the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment