Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I feel like a chicken popping out an egg

Well, it is day 13 and I have a peak reading on my monitor. I usually don't get a + reading for at least a few more days, so it looks like I might be ovulating early this cycle. Of course my body is ovulating on the day when hubby has to go into work at 3:00am for a ride-along in one of the company trucks and I am working both jobs. We'll see if any "action" will happen tonight or if we are both too tired. I only seem to pop eggs out at the most inconvenient times. Oh well...we don't know if any sperm is being produced anyway.

We'll see when I actually ovulate...but at least all the signs are there earlier than usual. I don't know if it was the new points in my acupuncture session or the progesterone last cycle, or just a fluke...but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment