Friday, September 17, 2010

Rock Star

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star


First of all, I want to say my hubby is a rockstar...working through adverse conditions all in the name of having a baby. Despite a long day, he performed his duties like a champ. He totally made up for all the times that I was ovulating and he was sick/injured/too tired.

And my body is working like a rock star this month as well. I think I ovulated on DAY 14! Yippee! Don't know if it is the progesterone from last month or the new acupuncture points, but I'll just take it. If I ovulated yesterday, then I will begin my progesterone supplements on Sunday.

Like usual, I don't expect anything to come of all of our hard TTC work, but if there is any month that we might have a sliver of a chance, it's this month. Why? Because my estimated due date would be June 9, 2011 and my brother is getting married on June 17th and I am in his wedding. God's sick sense of humor would probably make me go into labor on his wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment