Monday, September 27, 2010

Side effects...here...gone...here again

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she doesn't have a lot to say
Her majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she changes from day to day


My body has been freaking out on me. I can only assume it is all side effects from the Prometrium. Friday I felt particularly crummy...nausea coming in waves, sore & swollen breasts, and something that feels like ovulation pain. Saturday I felt the same. Sunday I woke up and felt 100% fine. Today I am back to feeling nauseous again with some minor back pain and some slight breast pain. Today I am EXHAUSTED as well. The weather is certainly not helping my cause...its rainy and gloomy out there.

I am supposed to workout tonight, but honestly, I might just go to bed.

Don't get your hopes up. I doubt any of this means anything. At the same time, I can't help but have a TINY sliver of hope. This BFN is gonna hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment