Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exhausted...

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing solo
In the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home


Today I feel totally depleted of all my energy. I was also a little nauseous this morning. Oh, the lovely side effects of progesterone. And with the fatigue, sore breasts and nausea comes my usual bout with negativity. It sucks to think I might put my body through all of this only to have the same end result. NEGATIVE.

I am trying hard to banish my negative feelings. I wear a pendent around my neck. I haven't removed it since I started wearing it months ago. It says patience. It is a reminder. I am trying really hard to have patience, but sometimes it is a struggle. Especially when all I want to do is curl up in bed and go back to sleep. There are a million things that I should be doing tonight, but honestly, I have a feeling all I am going to do is maybe walk the dog, eat some dinner, and then head to bed. Sleep is the only thing that sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment