Friday, September 3, 2010

Who knew?

I started my period this morning. I could actually tell it was my period and not have to second guess "is this heavy spotting or is this the start of my period?" It's been a long time since I have had a clear cut period. Usually I spot so much during my luteal phase that it is hard to determine the point where it is no longer heavy spotting and really the start of Aunt Flow. I would go back and forth...maybe it's just heavy spotting...maybe its my period...I drove myself crazy.

I kind of vaguely remember life being this way...you know...back when I was 18 and still had a normal cycle. Long before the pill, nuvaring, and trying to conceive. A time when I could just say...hey, my period started.

Who knew life could be this easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment