Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm only sleeping...

When I wake up early in the morning
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream (float up stream)


I have having an extraordinarily difficult time waking up this morning. I know its just because I had an extremely busy weekend. I worked at the restaurant until 10:30 on Saturday Night. Sunday hubby and I used a chemical stripper on our vinyl kitchen floor and resealed it. Monday was filled with family get togethers and preparing for another week at work.

See why I am so tired? On top of that I have my period (which actually seems to be disappearing quickly...could it be possible to have a period that is less than 7 to 8 days long! Yippee!) Anyway, needless to say, I may have to resort to some sort of caffeinated beverage in order to wake up. I am not one to usually do something like that, but I am falling asleep in my chair at work.

Tonight's plan is exercise, eat, go to bed. I think that is all I have the time and energy for. This week also begins the "Better You" plan in our household. We're getting back to exercising and eating correctly. My goal is to make a healthy dinner for us each night and for us to exercise at least 3x this week. We'll eventually start doing more, but for now, we'll start off this way. We used to be great about doing both of these things, but lately we have slipped off that slippery slope back into couch potatoes. If we're going to have kids, we're going to have to be healthy. So that means back to working out and eating right!

No comments:

Post a Comment