Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nesting...not just for pregnant women

I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps





I must be getting my period in the next few days because today I have the urge -no- compulsion -no- obsession to nest badly. All I can think of is what I want to clean, what I need to paint, what I must organize. And while I am sitting at work, I am getting upset by the fact that I cannot do these things right now. Yes, I am actually feeling panicky because I cannot clean my house.

I always get this to some degree just before I get my period. Usually it is a milder version where I just go home and clean my house. Today I am just feeling like I have to do it NOW and it is all I can think about.

I swear to God I'm not completely crazy. A little crazy, yes, but not as nutty as I sound in this post. I just go completely insane every few months. I have a feeling my body coming down off of progesterone has something to do with this. I can only hope that my period starts before the Labor day weekend or I may drive hubby insane!

My husband is really in for it when I am finally pregnant and nesting. I have a feeling it will start the day I conceive and continue for the next 18 years.

See nesting isn't just for pregnant women.

No comments:

Post a Comment