Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today sucks.

I caved and peed on a stick even though I knew what the answer would be. Yup, BFN. Why do I do this to myself? I pee on those stupid sticks even though we're pretty sure that hubby still doesn't have any sperm. I have to pee on one more stick after I finish my progesterone...just to make sure that God didn't cause immaculate conception, then I can start getting ready for the next cycle.

Hubby set up his next SA for October 18th. We're pretty sure that the results are going to be the same, but we are praying hard for at least some improvement. Hell, we'd take 100 sperm.

Today I am not hopeful. Today I just want to crawl back into bed. The rain is not helping my mood either.

I think I will do a good workout tonight. If I am exhausted enough, maybe I will just fall asleep and not keep dwelling on all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment