Friday, September 24, 2010

Fortune cookies, mexican, and progesterone

My fortune cookie today said "Get ready for a life-changing event." I don't generally put much credence in fortune cookie messages, but let's face it...I am desperate for a sign that I am going to get a BFP soon. I don't think it is going to happen, but one can always hope.

Yesterday was a tough progesterone day. I was an odd combination of nauseous and desperately hungry at the same time for most of the day. I threw up once. Add on the fact that I thought my breasts may actually pop off of my chest from pain/pressure and you can imagine how shitty I felt. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it if I get a healthy baby out of this. I would gladly be sick every day for 9 months if I got to hold my child at the end of it. I truly do mean that.

Oh, and apparently progesterone makes me crave tacos. It was like this last month as well, but the craving has increased this month. I have had tacos 4 times in the last week and a half. I pounded down three tacos at a really good local Mexican place last night and threw one taco up when I got home. And what did I wake up craving again? Yes, tacos...apparently even up-chucking tacos does not make that craving go away. If I am pregnant, I am pretty sure a Mexican baby will pop out!

No comments:

Post a Comment