Monday, August 23, 2010

Progesterone...my little friend

If you're down he'll pick you up, doctor robert
Take a drink from his special cup, doctor robert
Doctor robert, he's a man you must believe,
Helping everyone in need
No one can succeed like doctor robert


Friday I went to the doctor and spoke to him about starting progesterone in my luteal phase to extend my cycle and prevent spotting. His answer was a resounding yes. So, I will be taking progesterone starting 2 days past ovulating from now on. I take them at bed time because of how sleepy they will make me.

So, I've been taking them for 3 days now. So far, no spotting! They are making me a bit drowsy, but I also had some sleeping issues over the weekend. We were at the shore and I just couldn't get comfortable in the bed I was in and slept like poo. Additionally, today I am feeling a little nauseous, but nothing I can't handle. From what I understand from the other girls on a board I frequent, expect early pregnancy symptoms while I am on these pills. As long as I don't spot and I have a normal cycle, I can handle ANYTHING. And at least now I feel like I have a chance (on my end of things) for a pregnancy to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment