Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The beginning...

Well, AF decided to join us once again. Yup, I got AF for christmas this year. I am not really sad...I am hopeful once again for this cycle. I am not sure if we can do an IUI this cycle because if my cycle goes the way it has been, I should be ovulating sometime around New Year's...when the clinic is closed. Regardless, we'll still try.

All the anger towards certain family members is out of me. I am now ready to just focus on the important thing...growing a good lining and a mature egg. I am focusing on the positive rather than dwelling on the negative in life.

Starting tomorrow...I have 5 days off. I can't remember that last time I had 5 days off in a row! I am so EXCITED! I have things to get done around the house and places to go, of course, but I also will have time to sit and read and relax! Just what the acupuncturist ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment