Friday, December 10, 2010

Feeling better

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say, it's all right.


The spotting has finally stopped. It stopped around noon yesterday. It is amazing how much of an affect on my mood spotting has. When it stopped I suddenly felt my mood lift. The cramping continued all day and I have say it was pretty wicked. I have a small amount of cramping today, but I can deal with cramps. It was all the bleeding that concerned me...even if it was brown blood.

Now I am just trying to keep my mind off the 2 week wait. Seriously...my acupuncturist and hubby told me I have to take it easy and keep my mind occupied. Luckily, this time of year is so busy anyway that it won;t be hard to do. Tonight hubby, my sister, and I are going to Holly Night..a Christmas festival nearby. Saturday morning I will be baking cookies with my mom and cousins. Saturday night I am working my usual shift at the restaurant. Sunday I am in NYC bridesmaid dress shopping with my future sister-in-law. If anything, I am concerned that I will just be exhausted on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment