Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IUI#1...done

Well, our first IUI is done. It was a natural cycle so I had to keep testing for my LH surge...which happened on Saturday afternoon...just when I didn't want it too! I think the IUI was probably timed too late due to a schedule issue. I did the IUI on the day of my temp rise which was 48 hours after I had the start of my surge. The doctor told me the day before would have been optimal (not that the clinic was open) but that we still had a chance, so we went for it. At least hubby and I "covered the bases" with the surge. So, hopefully between the IUI and our efforts at home, we'll get a positive.

So, now we just wait. I have to test on Christmas eve...hopefully I won't fall apart completely if I get a BFN as Christmas day I will be spending with tons of kids.

I go back to Andy for an acupuncture appointment tomorrow. If I am going to do this, I might as well try and give myself the best chances possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment