Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So long Christmas...hello New Year

Another Christmas is done and gone. We spent a lovely Christmas Eve with my parents followed by Christmas Day with the in-laws. We got lucky and had limited exposure to kids...so our Christmas was actually pretty enjoyable. We got to spend lots of time with our nephews. We got lots of cuddles and love!

Snowy Sunday we spent with my family. We went to our favorite Mexican place for lunch. After lunch, we stopped at Blockbuster and got a few movies to entertain us while the snow fell. That afternoon we spent watching Toy Story 3, Despicable Me, and Inception as well as eating tons of junk food! It was a nice way to spend a snowy (blizzardy) afternoon!

Monday I had off from work and hubby got to join me! His office was closed due to the snow so we cuddled on the couch with the dog and read the day away (with shoveling breaks of course!)

Neither of us wanted to go back to work today, but we have to pay for those fertility treatments somehow! So, off we went!

On the fertility front, I am getting ready to ovulate again. We'll see if I ovulate at a convenient clinic time or not! We're not sure if we'll be able to do an IUI or not. In other fertility news, I finally set up an appointment with Dr. Castlebaum, the RE recommended to me by a friend. We set it for March 5. So, if we don't have any luck by that time, we'll head off to the RE and get things rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment