Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anxiously waiting...

I bet you think I am anxiously waiting because I am in the 2 week wait. Well, while I am in the two week wait, I am honestly not really thinking about it. I am anxiously waiting for my appointment with the RE on January 14th. While I am scared of more bad news, I am also really excited to see the doctor and finally figure out what my body is doing and why! I keep saying I need a little window into my uterus...well, this doctor is my window.

I ovulated about two days ago...I've had a little spotting...nothing too bad. I ovulated on the 12th cycle day this time and I think that is the reason I am not bleeding all over the place. It seems the closer to the middle of the cycle, the better off I am.

So, now I am waiting. I am waiting to see the doctor. I am waiting to find out if I am pregnant. (The second item I am doubtful of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment