Monday, January 17, 2011

Burn, baby, burn

Uggg...I don't know what it going on this month. I am not pregnant as I get a BFN at 14dpo. However, my nipples feel like they are burning. They aren't chaffed or anything. It feels internal.

I had so many plans for Sunday, but honestly, I am just TOO tired. I have been seriously lacking energy since I started on progesterone. I know it's normal when that drug is in your system, but it makes me so frustrated. I have so much to get done and not nearly enough time to do it. Even hubby has noticed the cycle of fatigue related to...well...my cycle. Unfortunately, I don't think things are going to get any better with any of the other fertility meds that are probably in store for me.

Speaking of fertility meds, poor hubby's butt is SO sore right now from one of his last injections. We're not sure why this particular injection is so sore, but it is not a happy camper!

And on a side note, I had one of the Discovery channels on last night. A show came on about a woman who gave birth to 2 sets of identical twins. Guess who her fertility doctor was...yup Dr. Castelbaum...our soon-to-be doctor. I was totally shocked when I heard his name. Hubby was a little worried that we may end up the same way, but the show explained that it was 1 in 1 million chance of it happening, so I think he feels confident in the doctor's abilities again!

No comments:

Post a Comment