Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slight break-down...ramblings of an Infertile

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders


I know that is good advice. I just have a hard time following it sometimes. Last night I just burst into tears while I was talking to my husband. I totally just broke down. I think just 2 years of having so much spotting and bleeding has gotten to me. I just cried because I want to experience a 100% normal cycle again. I don't care what drugs I have to take to do it. I just want to be normal and maybe have a shot of conceiving.
I have been spotting at ovulation again. I don't know why I started bleeding irregularly again, but I am tired of it.

And of course because I wasn't rational, I began thinking terrible things. Things like early menopause....endo...bad...bad things that I know I shouldn't think because at this point there is no reason to worry.

At least I go to the RE soon...a week from tomorrow actually. I am ready to seek some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment