Friday, January 28, 2011

First RE appointment today

It sounds kind of crazy to say that with all we have been through so far...but we were so busy concentrating getting hubby on the right track that we just held off on the RE. Now that hubby finally at least has a count we're ready to move on!

I have to admit...I am totally excited to go and meet this reproductive endocrinologist (a friend went to him and had twins) but I am also a little scared. We haven't always gotten the best news from doctors in regards to fertility. We are finally getting positives on hubby's side so I am a little scared the doctor is going to tell me there is something really wrong with me. I realize that most of this appointment will be talking about our history and such...as well as ordering tests...so I don't know why I am a little nervous.

Oddly enough I got a +OPK yesterday and have some ovulation pain today...so the doctor will see me in my full glory...crampy...sore from shoveling 15 inches of snow yesterday...and tired. DH is just hoping the doctor will do an ultrasound. He said he wants to wave hello to my little egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment