Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little hope with a little help from my friends


Oh I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm going to try with a little help from my friends


Yesterday I was in a rotten, negative mood. Spotting always seems to put me in that mind set. And yesterday marked day 3 of spotting. I've also been having some cramping on and off since Monday's IUI.

Hubby and my acupuncturist keep telling me not to worry about it. The procedure was a bit invasive. The doctor had a hard time getting the catheter into my cervix, so obviously my cervix is just irritated and letting me know it. The spotting is becoming less each day although I think the cramping is getting worse. My cramps actually woke me up this morning. I think it is all pretty normal after an IUI though.

I had a nice acupuncture session last night. IT was completely different from the other ones I have had..he had needles in my ears, the top of my head, ankles, and legs. Nothing in the abdomen. He told me that I won't have any more sessions until I know the outcome of my IUI. As I left he told me to take it easy, get lots of rest, and just keep myself distracted for the next week or so. I plan on doing just that!

I think hubby and the acupuncturist are rubbing off on me. I am not in the dark, depressed place that I was yesterday. A glimmer of hope has entered into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment