Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beta #2 & insomnia

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night
I should be sleeping like a log


Well, it was a really long night. I barely slept. It seems like I wake up at 2am-3am each night and have trouble falling back asleep. Part of it is probably nerves and the rest is just that my hormones must be changing my sleep patterns. Needless to say, I am exhausted all the time. Last night was no exception...I think I only got a few hours of sleep!!! I've got a BAD headache today (along with the usual nausea)...probably from the lack of sleep.

I went for my second beta test today. The nurse called me and told me that my numbers are rising nicely. My hcg level went from 396 to 619. They wanted it to at least double and it did that! My progesterone level went from 12 to 13.7 so that is doing okay as well. I am to continue on my prometrium and prenatals. I go back on the 23rd for my next beta test and our first ultrasound! They are going to look and see if they can see a black blob that it our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment