Friday, February 11, 2011

It's true!!!

I took 2 more pregnancy tests at lunch. Each was a different brand. They came up positive right away! I called hubby at work...I just couldn't contain it. I cannot believe that I am actually pregnant! I NEVER thought this day would come!

God has listened to all of our prayers and answered them. Hallelujah!

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for this blessing you have given to us. You have heard our cries and prayers and answered them. You never abandoned us. Please help us to protect and nurture this baby. Help this child grow strong and healthy. Dear Lord, please help my body to be strong so it can help this child!


Tonight we'll be celebrating somehow. And we're going to get a new camera. It was on my list of things to do before our trip to Disney anyway, now it is a higher priority. I have to document these moments of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if my earlier comment posted. Just wanted to say congrats! I posted on GP, but I know you're not always there. This is an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete