Friday, February 11, 2011

Could it be?

I need to laugh and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day


I am literally shaking right now!!! So, I have been ill for the last 2 days. I thought I just picked up a stomach virus from my hubby (which I may have done.) As usual on Day 14 of my cycle I took a pregnancy test. I put it on my bedside table while I got dressed. Just before leaving the room I remembered to take a glance at it. I figured it would be yet another NO. To my utter shock it said "YES +". I let out a scream...literally. Then I ran down the hallway to my hubby. I don't think I even said anything except " Yes" and shoved it in his face.

I am TOTALLY terrified that it is a false positive. I mean...our chances of getting pregnant on our own weren't great. I also had a thinner lining than the RE wanted to see this cycle which is why we didn't do an IUI this month.

I am too scared to believe it is true after literally 2 years of trying...a zero sperm count...and tons of bleeding. So I am going to the doctor on Monday for a beta test. And I put in a call to the GYNO to get more prometrium.

I am trying to hold my urine so I can take another test today.

As my hubby said...we're gonna need to stock up on pregnancy tests to get me through the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment