Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our new friend "spot"

I had another appointment this morning. It was for a blood work and my first ultrasound. Unfortunately, I had to move my original appointment to a later time so hubby couldn't come, but my mom came with me and seemed very happy to be able to see her grandchild. My hcg levels came back at a healthy 4810. My progesterone level is still 12.7, but they said it is okay since I am on progesterone.

The best part was the ultrasound. Although we can't really see anything other than a black spot, it is proof that there IS a baby in there! The doctor measured the baby and it seems to be right on track for its age. She also told me that the baby came from my right ovary. My mom thought it was so cool that the doctor could tell that. So, apparently, there IS something in that uterus of mine!!! Hopefully, it will keep on growing!I brought home "baby's first picture" for my hubby to see.

I go back on Friday March 4 for another ultrasound. We'll hopefully see a heartbeat then!

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog today :) Happy and Healthy 9 months to you. :)

    ReplyDelete