Friday, February 4, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

I am a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. I am SO excited to be a part of their special day. I love the dress that I will be wearing. My only real issue is basically the unknown. They are getting married in June. I just don't know if I will be pregnant by then. And thus, I am not sure what SIZE I will be by then.

I am already gaining some weight from the progesterone. It makes me hungry with a capital H and tired with a capital T. Hungry plus tired means I am eating a ton and not exercising and it has not been kind to me on the scale. There is only so much that I can blame on bloat.

I consulted with my lovely on-line friends...between the possibility of pregnancy and the weight gain from drugs, they think order my bridesmaids dress up one size. I can always get it taken in...which is way better than the "praying that I fit in the dress" scenario.

So, this weekend, I will be doing the measurements and then next week I will order the dress. This weekend I am also getting back to my regularly scheduled exercise routine. Even though we have had snow twice a week for the last month, that is no excuse for not hitting the gym. I am going to push myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment