Friday, April 23, 2010

Huh?

Temperature’s rising
Fever is high
Can’t see no future
Can’t see no sky



You know my cycle has this way of making me feel like an idiot. Here I am...a few days into my period and it is still just very light bleeding. My temperature is still up (in fact, it's rather flat). And now I keep questioning whether this is light bleeding or just some REALLY heavy spotting.

Since my acupuncturist is trying to change my cycle (for the better) with herbs and acupuncture treatments, I expect some weird changes. I really do. I just feel like an idiot when I can't tell if my period has started or not. My gut is to say, yes this is my period, but I guess only time will tell. I mean, what kind of girl can't tell if she has AF?

So that leads me to what I want for my birthday: A normal cycle. One that has ovulation at the right time, a normal luteal phase, and a clear starting AF. I used to have one, but apparently I lost it somewhere in the last 8 or 9 years. I told hubby to find out where they sell those and buy a few (in case I lose one), wrap them up, and give them to me for my birthday! Sounds like a plan to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment