Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making progress?

Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.


Monday night hubby had an ultrasound of his testes. The doctors don't really feel there is a structural problem, but they wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure. We'd hate to get the hormonal problem under control only to find out their is a structural problem. We're still waiting to hear the results but neither of us are worried.

And now for the real news...I have ovulated earlier than usual! Not by a whole lot, just a day or two, but I'll take it! I think I ovulated on day 17 or 18 of my cycle. My chart is probably going to show day 18, but I think it may have been LATE day 17 just from the way I was feeling. That said, I usually ovulate somewhere between day 20 and day 25. The last time I ovulated this early, I was on clomid...so we are excited that I achieved this naturally! Let the dancing begin! I have an acupuncture appointment tonight...I can't wait to tell Andy, my acupuncturist. Now, hopefully my luteal phase will be a bit better this time as well. Andy seems quite confident that he can get my cycle straightened out in the next 3 months or so. I just didn't expect to see any improvement yet.

Thank you, acupuncture and TCM herbs! I heart you! I have been feeling much better since that initial depression. In fact, I've had a lot more energy. I am not sure if it is the change in weather or the herbs or the acupuncture, but it is a welcomed change!

No comments:

Post a Comment