Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank you, my friends...

What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna to try with a little help from my friends


I have to admit. I was VERY down yesterday. I think it was a combination of working too hard and PMS. I just felt like I was in a complete funk. I mentioned this to my online friends at an infertility board I frequent and they gave me such wonderful support and suggestions. It is truly helpful to be able to talk to these girls. They all understand how I feel...something that I don't have IRL. They are in all different stages of the IF fight and using all different techniques. It's nice to have someone who can answer my questions or help me work through my feelings on those rough days.

Last night when I got home from work I climbed into the tub for a nice long soak. Then I made us some dinner (some soy noodles with tomato sauce...first time we ate them...they were good.) We popped Best In Show into the DVD player and laughed our butts off. It was nice to just sit and laugh with hubby. It seems like we haven't done that in awhile and it was just what the doctor ordered. I felt so much better after having that time to just allow myself to relax and not worry about anything related to our situation with infertility, job hunting, etc.

Thanks to my online friends and hubby I am feeling much better today. Optimistic. Ready to go another round and kick IF right in the butt. I spotted all day yesterday but it is starting to turn more red today. I have a feeling AF will be visiting me by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment